2010/08/18

Duplicate me!!

Jaeson Ma is coming to my church TODAY but I'm not going. I can't go, I have tuition! I always wanted to see him in person. Why does he have to come in WEDNESDAY!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Jaeson Ma:
1] born on November 11, 1980
2] 30 years old
3] known as the "world's most prominent Asian hip-hop pastor, travelling the globe and spreading the Christian word of God through music"
4] He is credited for converting the Chinese Canadian film actor and rapper, Edison Chen and Taiwanese pop-star, Van Ness Wu to Christianity.
5] a musician and pastor
6] a Chinese American
7] can sing, rap, dance and so on...
8] talented

HE'S COOL!

THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM:
Please duplicate me so that I can go to church and the other me can attend tuition class.

No comments:

Post a Comment