2010/03/14

A Weird Day.. =/

Today at church, Aunty Kim told me something funny. She asked ME to become a cell leader??!! Yeah.. strange! I told her I'm not so good in the word of God but she said this is a good opportunity. What she said is true. Through this, I can learn more and be more mature but what if I can't handle it? Maybe someone else should be the cell leader not me. I think I like to be a cell member instead of a cell leader. Since the day I became a cell member, I found cell is a part of my life, I'm getting closer to God and I really like the moment when we worship our God. Yeah..cell member is just good for me, I like it this way.
p/s: I can't stop laughing when I heard Aunty Kim asked me to become the cell leader! It's so WEIRD!!! hahahahahaha....XD
Okay..gotta go..bye!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment